Thursday, February 25, 2010

Testimony

"I can shake off everything if I write;
my sorrows disappear,
my courage is reborn."

Anne Frank

I think this is so true. Writing is so cathartic. It helps me understand who I really am, how I feel and operate. I love to take it out, put it on paper/computer screen and examine what is really inside of me. Have you found this to be helpful in your own life. I find it to be a Godsend. Writing is liberating! Try it, you' ll like it!

2 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

You are right, writing is cathartic and rewarding for me. Sometimes I don't know my own thoughts til I see them written down. And thanks for commenting on my tote redo post. It was fun!

Tina said...

I just stumbled on to your blog and have enjoyed reading it.
I love to write. My children read some of what I write and they see a different me. I express myself different on paper!