Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Glue~Communication

Blogging helps us become the Glue of the Home
By keeping our families connected.

s-7


I wrote a series of posts about keeping the connection and communicating with the family. You can find them here.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

It isn't working yet with my kids, course, that is probably cause they live close, but it is working with my sister-in-law and I and has given us something more in common since she started blogging. So that is neat!

If you get a chance would you go over and check her out and leave a comment cause you know how it is when you start and she could use the encouragement.
Her address is www.sistersusiesays.blogspot.com
Thanks, I know you have been really busy,
but when you get a chance, I know she would be thrilled!!
Have a super day,
Love ya, Nellie